Sunday, May 20, 2012

Into the Heart of India

This is just a brief post to bring you all up to speed on a few things going on since it has been QUITE some time since I've written.

I cannot fully express how incredibly amazed I am at God's continual faithfulness and presence in my life. He is so incredibly faithful; it just blows my mind away. Throughout Block III and this Block in medical school, my relationship with God has grown stronger as I have become more and more reliant upon him. It has become continually apparent to me that no day, no exam, no lab, no medical procedure, no patient diagnosis, no surgery is possible without God. I am and always will be reliant upon God for supernatural wisdom to make it through each tough question on an exam and each patient diagnosis. I am so grateful for a God who not only stands by my side, but carries me through every storm in life...no matter the size. Whether it is a little rain or a monsoon; God IS there.

Last year at this time, I was in Gabon, Africa, working with the missionary team at Bongolo Hospital. Wish I could be there again...

I've got six weeks, until my year as a first year medical student comes to an end and then I am headed to INDIA. For various reasons, I've decided NOT to keep a blog about my trip to India or during my trip to India. However, I'd be more than happy to give you more information about my trip or add you to my email update list, so please comment on this post or email me(c.regelsberger@yahoo.com) if you are interested in either. If you would like more details about my trip, to receive a prayer letter or support me financially, please contact me and let me know & I will get that information to you.

2 comments:

  1. God doesn't exist. Believing otherwise is foolsih. I pity you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry you feel that way and pray that one day you will see the truth. I genuinely believe you are wrong. I'd encourage you to truly seek the truth, because you will find it. If you have any questions, please email me.

      Delete