Saturday, March 17, 2012

A long overdue 30 second update

This is a long overdue post, but it will be short and sweet because of the <30 seconds I have to write it.

With the strength that only the Lord can provide, I am surviving the jungle of medical school. What a crazy life! I thank God for the community of friends he has given me, some awesome professors and a an amazing home church here in Spartanburg, SC.

I have 1.5 weeks left of Block 3/Neuro block. I am looking forward to the end of this block! It has been a crazy 13 weeks and the nervous system is not my forte. Here is the run down of the next 1.5 weeks:

- Monday: PPC/OMM Exam
- Tuesday: SP Exam & OSCE Exam
- Wednesday: Anatomy Exam & Anatomy Practical
- Friday: Cell Bio Exam & Pharmacology Exam
- Monday: Clinical Medicine-EENT Exam & Pathology Exam
- Tuesday: SP Small Group Review
- Wednesday: Clinical Skills Lab...and then DONE!

I am constantly reminded of how amazing my God is by designing such an intricate and awesome human body. When I go one break, I will try and write a few more lines, but until then, here are a few snapshots of med school life in Spartanburg, SC including a picture of white coat ceremony, some time with friends, Alabama National Championship (football) Party and the Winter Gala at VCOM:




No comments:

Post a Comment